Friday 8 April 2016

BP Auto Spares India made my travelling dreams come true



I have recently bought the latest model of Bolero and am planning to go on a long road trip with my friends. But I was very worried about how to execute such a crazy plan without having to worry about the condition of the car parts. So I got in touch with BP Auto Spares India, a reputed dealer of Mahindra spare parts to make sure that my car was in a good condition to withstand the ordeal of such a trip. The staff was very helpful and answered all my queries patiently. For additional safety, I also got a few Mahindra Bolero parts as spares from them. All in all, a perfect value-for-money deal!

1 comment:

  1. You did a good job! Before such a long road trip, you should ensure your car is in good condition. I'd also recommend you to go for General Car Maintenance service or periodic maintenance service from Shiftautomobiles.com, where they do complete car check up, so you won't get stuck with your journey.

    ReplyDelete