Monday 12 June 2017

100% Positive Feedback!



Mahindra Parts
Mahindra Parts

The entire staff at BP Auto Spares India is skilled in what they do to the T. From the initial phone call to the final delivery of the part, everything went in smoothly. The entire process was so streamlined that I didn’t once realize that I was on the other side of the country and not there. I just had to explain the problem my car was having and without even me telling first, they diagnosed the part that was faulty. From the phone call alone I realized that I made the right decision consulting them. From now onwards in case I’ll ever have a spare part problem, I know where I have to go looking for good quality Mahindra Parts for my car. Well done guys.

-          Evan Roberts, Marketing Head

No comments:

Post a Comment